My friends taught me this little trick to fly for free anywhere in the world. They’ve been doing this for years and have been everywhere from Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and many other places. Use this for domestic travel also.
This is totally legal and takes advantage of frequency flyer programs with major airlines and credit card promotions. In short you cycle through credit card company airline mile promotions.
Here are the steps for Free Airline Travel
- Rear the Tips for Success for Free Air Travel below before your start!
- Look for major credit card promotions from companies like Chase, American Express and others
- Try to find promotions with 50,000 miles or more. They normally require you to spend $3,000 to $4,000 in the first three months to lock in the miles.
- Signup for that credit card in your name only NOT with our wife or others.
- Move all of your bill payments and everything, I mean everything to that card. You need the $3-$4,000 in purchases to lock in the miles.
- Make sure you meet the 3 month purchase requirement.
- Once your 1st card has confirmed that you’ve locked your 50,000 miles then
- From within your credit card account, refer you spouse to the credit card for which you’ll receive a referral bonus of 4,000 to 5,000 miles.
- Your spouse signs up for their card in their own name which qualifies them for 50,000 miles as long as you meet the spend limit.
- Now you move all the bill payments and everything you purchase to your spouses new card to lock in their miles.
- Make sure you meet the 3 month purchase on your spouse’s card
- Transfer the miles to your frequent flyer program, see below
- Base on the sample above, by now you should have accrued:
50,000 for your4,000 for your purchases5, 000 for your spouse referral50,000 for your spouse4,000 for your spouse purchasesTotal: 113,000 miles in less then a year
- Wait a bit and don’t forget to cancel both of these cards before the yearly renewal feel comes up.
Book a flight and enjoy you free air travel!
Transfer the Miles for your Free Air Travel
- Your card is typically connected to an airline, if you aren’t enrolled in the frequent flyer program for that airline, you and your spouse will need to do so.
- From you Credit Card Accounts, transfer the frequent flyer miles to your airline program
- Don’t forget to cancel the cards before the yearly fee!
Time for New Free Air Travel Card
Start the process all over again to get another 100,000 free frequent travel miles.
Tips to Success for Free Airline Travel
- Don’t pick a card where you have to pay a signing fee ups front.
- Don’t fall for the low mileage promotions like 25,000, it takes 60,000 or 70,000 miles to fly overseas.
- Make sure the miles transfer to a major airline frequent flyer program as soon as they are confirmed.
- Add reminders in your calendar for when to cancel the card before fees hit
- Cancel the card before the yearly fee is due